It’s been a nasty day for me. Not overwhelmingly negative or detrimental, but more just people not being nice, for whatever reason. And today, I just couldn’t take it. I don’t understand why people have to be so ugly sometimes. So I decided to do something about it. Instead of letting it eat at me anymore, I thought I would blog about it. If people are going to be nasty to me, then I’m going to be nice to you, all of you, in response.
Here it goes:
- You are a unicorn. Rare and unique.
- You are awesome. I truly think so.
- I am grateful to have access to each and every one of you.
- Good or bad, you’ve had an impact on my life and I thank you for that.
- Never give up on your dreams. You’re worth them. All of them.
- Freedom comes with kindness. When you are free of negativity and offer others compassion and kindness, you are free of everything. There is nothing you can’t do.
- I’m proud of you. Whatever it is you are doing that makes your heart sing, I’m proud of you.
- I support you in your dreams. I got your back. You want to go out and rework the art world or become a business leader or change the world with some great public service, I support you. How can I help?
- You have my admiration in the pursuit of your dreams, goals, and life.
- You are an inspiration. You inspire me to be better. Thank you.
- You keep doing you.
In other words, thank you for being you!
Until next time…